Monday, June 1, 2015

WHERE ARE THE MOUNTAINS?!?!?!

Yet again I am put with someone fantastic! Sister Rose and I came out together! When the plane landed Sis R looked out the window, then turned to me and said, "Sister Martineau, where are the mountains?" I solemnly shook my head, worried about finding my way around as I replied, "Sister Rose, there are no mountains."

Ever since then that's been our greeting. Every time we see each other it gets yelled. Across parking lots, in church buildings, through car windows...and about five transfers ago we made up our minds that if were ever put together as companions that would be shouted.

So we're sitting in the chapel and the assistant gets up to announce who's going where. I know I'm staying in Springboro and starting to get excited to see who my new companion is. He goes through the rest of the zone and goest to us and says that I'm receiving Sis R and I stand up kinda stunned. "Did he really say that?" I wonder. Then behind me I hear, "WHERE ARE THE MOUNTAINS?" I squeal my reply. "There are no mountains!" And run to give her a hug.

Yup that's my Story from transfers. And this is the two of us.


Don't let your companions find your camera while you're taking a power nap...


We would also like to give a shout out to whoever Chris Householder is... We're sorry you moved and didn't tell your friends but we're glad we got these on your doorstep! It made our day. Especially since I had to drive through the worse rain I've ever seen. Midwestern rain storms are only fun if you don't have to get out of them.


Anyways, that's all the adventures of this week! Hope all of you are doing great things and having lots of fun!

~Sister Martineau

No comments:

Post a Comment