Tuesday, November 10, 2015

It's transfer day!

Another great transfer day when wonderful members feed this Missionary Mom super secret information.

Here is a wonderful text I got not long ago:

Hi Marlene. I was at transfer meeting and today and guess what? 

Yep, she's on the move again! She decided to take a selfie to send to you. I adore your daughter. She's collecting people again. I think it is equally fascinating and entertaining to watch her collect her little "band of campers." 

So, here's here new address:
5491 N. Clinton Street
Fort Wayne, IN 46825

And, of course...the selfie...


She also got to hang for a minute with Sister Low, the Sister Missionary with whom she worked in the office. Sister Low is heading back to Scotland (home!!) tomorrow. What a blessing to connect one more time. 



I also got the following text from an, as yet, unknown source. 

New Companions! Sister Giesel and Sister Martineau already love each other so much. 



I do love that I am also able to connect with people that mean so much to Sister Martineau. It has been a fun afternoon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment