Monday, May 25, 2015

White Washed

So we JUST got Transfer Doctrine. Gah I don't know what to think. The Zone is white washed. There are 5 people of 18 staying in the Zone. Only 1 has been in the Zone for longer than 1 transfer. 3 areas are getting Doubled out (both missionaries are leaving). Holy Shoot...I don't know what to think right now. Everyone's Guess is that I'm training. We'll see what happens. Right now I just know that I can't keep companions. And the trio has ended...



This was the District...only 3 of us are staying. It was fun getting to know everyone and it'll be interesting to see what the Zone turns into.



So, because I'm the tallest in the companionship. This is what I look like when I get into the car after them...I couldn't reach the peddles...And my knees were crammed into the dash. But I thought all of you would enjoy that.

Anyways That's all the news from this week! Hope you all are enjoying your lives, Wells and Mama will be making the rounds with Flat Marty so Take LOTS of pictures!!

~Sister Martineau

No comments:

Post a Comment