Monday, October 27, 2014

SAFE!

Hey all, I made it another transfer! I'm staying in Montgomery and getting a new companion! Super excited and nervous. I'm super happy that I'm not leaving though. I've got a less active that I want to see return to activity and two investigators that I want to continue to teach. It's going to be hard to re-adjust with a new companion but it'll be worth it.
So... I don't have much to say this week besides the fact that we almost ran over a raccoon this morning. The silly thing was almost off the road and apparently our headlights were really attractive and he ran head long towards us. Yeah we came to a dead stop hyperventilating and laughing for about 5 minutes. Good thing no one was behind us.
In light of the fact that I don't have much to say... here are some pictures

Displaying IMG_0553[1].JPG

Displaying IMG_0546[1].JPG


No comments:

Post a Comment