Monday, November 24, 2014

Well....that just happened


So this week is Thanks Giving. Yeah we don't know what we're going to do yet. We have two dinner invites and everyone is just assuming that we're taken care of... Sad Sister Marty really doesn't want to go out and work on Thursday. But I might have to. And I might find a family to teach. And they might find the joy that the gospel brings families. Yeah I guess going out and working while everyone else is feasting wouldn't be too bad of an idea... Right?

In other news, I'm not sick, I'm sleeping well, staying warm, finding new people to teach and getting less actives to church. So the world isn't ending. Nor is it slowing down. It's just getting a little more frustrating. With Sister S going home in two weeks it's making me think about the end of my mission. Yeah. It's kinda unreal that my mission will end one day. AND I don't want a new companion. I love Sister S and wish she could stay around a bit longer.

Sorry for the lack of pictures. I forgot my camera this week. So expect lots of pictures next week. Or maybe not. I Might not gather a lot between then and now.

Love Sister Martineau

No comments:

Post a Comment