Monday, January 12, 2015

Howdy All!

Alrighty. This week has been...well...COLD to say the least. Today it's 35 degrees out, with humidity and it feels like a heat wave. So much so I'm not wearing 2 sweaters or my coat. Still my warm boots and long sleeves though. You'd be insane if you went out without long sleeves on...

I don't have much to report on. We got a new Investigator who referred himself on Mormon.org. That was kinda cool. He came to church and seems really solid. But besides that it's been a pretty boring week...

But here's some pictures to brighten your day!


I'm being arsty again...Yes this is me. Yes this is what I look like in the artic freeze. Sub zero temperatures with a wind chill don't stop the missionaries! (we just don't walk around as much).

But you know we do wear 2 sweaters under our coats, 2 pairs of gloves and at least 2 pairs of tights. Yup it's just been that cold!




I also don't think I will ever understand Ohio. They leave their fountains running when the ice is covered with snow and don't worry about them freezing. I guess they just need a place for the ducks to swim...

I hope all of you are having a great week!

Sister Martineau

No comments:

Post a Comment