Monday, January 26, 2015

Another Week Another Transfer

I'm continuing my killing streak! That's right I'm sending home Sister Chapa, But don't worry. We're not losing focus. As a matter of face we're so focused that we don't talk home. How fabulous is that? We have lots of big lofty goals for the transfer that we're going to achieve. Like 3 baptisms and teaching 180 lessons (that averages out to 30 lessons a week) which is really rare in the American North East area. But hey, have 2 people that are really interested in learning and taught 29 lessons ON A TRANSFER WEEK. We're going to do it. 

Displaying IMG_2819.JPG


Good news I'm still in West Chester. President Porter told me I'm here for a reason. I don't know how long I'm going to be here though. So I'm learning all I can while I can. This transfer is going to be great. I just know it.

I'm starting to fall more and more in love with Ohio. I know, nothing can beat the mountains. But hey. When I don't get mountains, sunsets are the next best thing.

Displaying IMG_0881[1].JPG


I hope all of you are having a great week! I love getting your letters and hearing all about what's what back home.

Love Sister Martineau

No comments:

Post a Comment