Monday, December 8, 2014

I'M GETTING TRANSFERRED!!!

I'm getting the boot! New area, new people to see, new address. I'll let you all know the updates when I figure it all out.

THIS MEANS DON'T SEND CHRISTMAS UNTIL YOU GET THE NEW ADDRESS!!!

Things I'm going to miss about Montgomery...

Matthew 25.

We check paint to make sure it is good and then pour it into big drums.



LOVE this girly. Arin is the head of the paint Department and we are her favorites. And she's ours too.



Going out with Bradi! She's amazing. Lots of fun and keep your fingers crossed that she gets her mission call soon! Legally blind but that doesn't get her down!


And visiting Sister Prince. She's like my grandma...I love talking with her and singing Christmas songs!



I'm excited about all the new adventures that I'm going to be having and can't wait to see what's going to happen tomorrow.

Sister Martineau

No comments:

Post a Comment