Monday, December 29, 2014

Sugar Coma

First of all I would like to thank everyone and your dogs who sent me something for christmas. Everyone says that the Christmas in the field is the best. But I think that it's because it's the one time a year everyone gets flooded with mail and best wishes from home on top of all the love the members give you. But the one thing I don't miss is cleaning up after christmas...



I also figured that I should let everyone know that I think I'm set as far as candy goes for the rest of my mission...

And Now for the pictures of lisens plates/bumber sticker...I've been collecting them for a while and now I'm going to shar them! (PS Ohio is in the bible best so...)




I Love all of you lots and hope you know it. I read today that Love is the greatest commandment so I'm trying hard to love everyone. Not very easy but hey, exact obidience brings blessings. Every time. 

Love Sister Martineau



No comments:

Post a Comment