Monday, December 22, 2014

Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas to All! Hope all of your decorations are up. I know we had lots of fun decorating: I know we did! PS are smurfs green or Ogres? Either way I'm turning into something...



Every where I go it seems like something Christmasy is going on. I mean, we've got a tree, ornaments, a nativity, presents....what else do we need?


And the scenery that is going on this time of year....


And the things people are sending out to others for Christmas...I guess someone has a good sense of humor. 


And you know...the world really is beautiful. Everywhere you look it's just amazing.


I hope all of you have a good Christmas. I know I will. Sis A is SOOO trunky it's ridiculous by hey, that comes with the season right? Remember the reason for the season. Watch He is the Gift. Share the gift. HE is the Gift.

Love Sister Martineau

No comments:

Post a Comment