Monday, March 16, 2015

Glad that's over

We had a very trying week. We were told that we can't teach our investigator Diya anymore because he's Muslim and his family could turn hostile to him and us if they found out we're teaching him and he's coming to a Christian Church. So that was sad. It's been high and low and high again all week. but the good news is we get to go to the temple tomorrow. A break from the world and a chance for a spiritual feast. Who could ask for more?

When we walked out from our weekly service at the Food Pantry we found train cars. They were pretty cool so we had to take pictures. Cause that's what two artsy girls do you know?


Not included are all the pictures of my struggling to get into the train car...it was an adventure and a lot harder than I thought. I have a new found respect for those who would hop train cars in the great depression. They were a lot stronger than me. 


I got some LOVE from home. An out of the blue package! It probably made my day. 


And this might make yours. :D


I think really hard when I wear my clown glasses. And who needs a thinking cap when they have a blue crown? 

In other news it's bright and sunny out! We've been walking a lot and it's been fun. Because poeople are outside. But it also means that I've got the first sunburn of the season. Don't worry it's not too bad. It doesn't even hurt really....


Anyways, everything is fine and dandy our here in Mason Ohio. We're having lots of fun and working even harder! Hope you all have a great week! Can't wait to hear from all of you. 

~Sister Martineau




No comments:

Post a Comment